So I thought I would look into spray tanning for the wedding since I am running out of time to build a nice tan and I just don’t seem to have the time after work to spare 30 minutes to tan. (oh yeah, and tanning is bad) So I called a local tanning place because they do spray tanning. While I was talking to the lady I started getting REALLY excited. This is what she told me…
1. They said that apparently this stuff works with the chemicals in your body to give you the same color you would get if you were tanning and not that orange-ish color you could get with lotions and stuff! EXCELLENT
2. It is only $14.95 a visit but the first time you get a visit free so they can see how it will react! AWESOME! This is looking better
3. Then they said that it last about a week, so you only need to come in about once a week! SWEET! So basically I could get three appts. before the wedding for the price of two and look fabulous!
4. I asked how long it takes…5 minutes to spray 5-10 to dry she said! SIGN ME UP!!!
5. Finally, moments away from making an appt. I asked how it is applied, am I in a booth, do I need anything special…. “oh no” she said, “I will be in there and air brush your body for you.” HOLD THE BOAT!! WHAT??? I am very very self conscious and barley like showing too much skin in front of T. let alone a complete stranger! This ladies (and gentleman) may be the deal breaker. This sounds perfect but I don’t know if I can bring myself to stand almost naked (or naked if I choose) in front of someone I don’t know while they spray my body from head to toe. I may need to be drunk for this one!
So basically I don’t know what to do. The easy thing would be to get the spray tan but is it worth total humiliation three times to do it? I may rather be pale!