Monday, August 21, 2006

One, Two, Three and Sore



In not only an effort to feel a little better about myself by the wedding but also to get back to the smaller size of my college days I have been working out. I have been trying to workout for sometime but I never seem to be able to stick with anything. I am a.d.d. and therefore lose intrest in things like biking or treadmills because I just get bored. I like lifting weights, but my body doesn't need weights - it needs cardio! I am too uncoordinated and not graceful at all (even after 9 years of dance and 7 years of basketball) to do routines that are too complicated. And it is hard to find a show on TV where the people aren't completly annoying!

Well until recently! Lately, I have been working out to a show on FitTV called all-star workouts. I originally DVR this show b/c I thought celebrities or something would be on it - that was a big NO! But I did find a show that I enjoy and makes you sore the next day! It is an hour long program and there seems to be at least 10 different workouts that play on the show in rotation. Now I do not do all the shows b/c some still require you to be coordinated but I have found 3 I really like and the girls who teach the show are not annoying AT ALL! It is a slow areboics aka LOTS of squats, a ballet strengthening class and a pilates/yoga. You will sweat, be sore but also feel REALLY good afterwards! Hopefully they can work miracles :-)

So if you are looking for a workout I suggest this series of workouts!

Click here

P.S. Meet Ellen, her workouts are my favorite!

Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment