Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Question of the Day?



So today I wanted something other than water but not pop, so I turned to ice tea! Refreshing and tastes wonderful!! As I was eating my lunch and drinking me tea my mind wondered, as it so often does, to all the ways people drink their tea! For example: I like hot tea with a little cream, sun tea, sweet tea, ice tea and lemonade, flavored teas....I think I just like tea! But I know some of my friends only like their tea a certain way!

So I thought I would raise the question, how do you like your tea?

And as a bonus, do you have any good recipies you would like to share for making any particular kind of tea?

4 comments:

  1. I like hot tea, or iced tea, or just room temperature tea...all plain or maybe with some lemon. NEVER sweetened..ech! AND - it has to be brewed, I hate the tea instant mixes - gross!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say, I'm not a big tea fan. I think it's because I didn't grow up drinking it.

    There hasn't really ever been a tea that I've remotely liked! Perhaps I'll try some of your favorites:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tea stinks. I like it poured down the sink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right now, I love green tea. Cold. With ice. :-) LOVE. IT. Have it every a.m.

    Michelle, Kristin - what the heck? You need to give tea another try.

    The antioxidants in green tea are SO good for you.

    ReplyDelete