Monday, August 28, 2006

A cute thing happened on the way to buying a Tuxedo!

So sunday T. and I headed to Toledo again to order the FINAL tuxedo in the bridal party. His best man has not been able to get to a tux shop and there isn't one in his town. So instead we finally got his measurements over the phone sunday morning and went up to the tux shop to order his tuxedo! It was so easy - we just went in, gave the lady the measurements, payed a $20 down payment, got a receipt and done! Well as we were getting ready to leave the lady working there looked at T. and me and said the following:

Please note, there was one other couple in the store at the time working with someone else to get their tuxedos...

"You know, you two are a really cute couple. I am not just saying that (voice lowers to a whisper, quickly looks at the other couple) I don't say that to everone who comes in here...but the two of you are really really cute."

"Oh, well thank you" T & I say with a smile and a laugh

"Seriously, I hope you have a wonderful wedding and good luck with everything!"

I know it sounds weird, but it REALLY made T. & my day to hear that. When she told us we were the cutest couple in the entire world, nah, universe (hehehehe) I thought, how sweet of her! And the other couple was really cute looking, but we must have that special something (we are madly in love) that makes us so damn cute!! You know her comment totally went to my head, LOL!!!!

Seriously, thank you girl at the Tuxedo shop - you totally made our day!!! It is always nice to hear something like that from a complete stranger. It is better than other comments made by complete strangers (blog to come soon).

4 comments: