Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Question of the Day?



Question of the Day....What is your favorite place to get coffee and what is your drink of choice?

(If you don't drink coffee, which place do you like for things like tea, hot chocolate, frozen drinks...ect)

I know not everyone likes coffee, but many many people do and by george there are alot of options out there - Starbucks, Panera, Tim Hortons, Beaners, your local gas station, local coffee shops and more! Well I have had my fair share of coffee at each of these places and even though I can pretty much drink a latte from any of these places I do have a favorite!

Starbucks! It has a nice strong coffee flavor (not too sweet not too bitter) I love it!! I usually only get one of three things depending on the time of year. The all year long drink is a vanilla latte with skim milk...yum-o! In the summer I get the same drink just over ice and soon, once fall hits, I am all about hot apple cider - not coffee but delicious!!! I also have to go get coffee from the local gas station (usualy a Shell) about once every month or so. There is something about gas station coffee I really love!

This posting is in honor of our Beaners at work finally being reopened after the summer off (YAY M.) and our first short non-fat vanilla latte of the semester!

3 comments:

  1. Wow. This question has many answers. I would probably have to say that Starbuck's is also my favorite... tall, non-fat, vanilla latte, all the way!

    But I also super enjoy Speedway's coffee. I like to get fat free French Vanilla and mix it with the Mint Mocha. It's wonderful. And much, much cheaper!

    And sometimes it's nice to make coffee at home and use any of the great creamers on the market.

    Two thumbs up for Beaner's grand re-opening! It's not my all-time favorite coffee, but it's certainly the closest to my office. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a big coffee drinker - I honestly could not tell you the last time I had one. However, in the cold winter I occasionally crave Tim Horton's French Vanilla Cap. I have nothing else to compair it to, I just like it.

    If I'm on an early morning road trip (usually to Cleveland via the turnpike) I will often stop at a reststop and get some Starbucks. I think I always get some white chocolate mocha or something like that.???. I used to be a huge fan of their tazoberry tea (I'm am much more a fan of iced-tea...drink that nearly every day), but they no longer make it. So pbth to you Starbucks!

    As for my tea - I prefer my own home-brewed the best. On ice, with lemon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i used to starbucks, so i'm partial. i often wish i could jump behind the bar and make it myself though. i enjoy a hazelnut/non-fat latte in the winter, or an iced sugar-free vanilla/non-fat latte in the warmer months.
    i do like supporting the smaller coffeeshops of course...and the vibe is usually more warm.

    ReplyDelete