Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Last Comic Standing: The Good & Bad



So here it is...the bad news first! Chris Porter was voted off Last Comic Standing :-( I REALLY wanted him to win! I like Josh Blue as well and Ty, but consistently Chris (and Josh) have always made me laugh the most....where were all the Chris Fans? I will forever love Costco because of Chris, hehe!

http://www.nbc.com/Last_Comic_Standing/

You can visit the website for clips of all the comics! But to chris, I won't forget you and I hope you make it b/c you are awesome!

My prediction for the next winner...Josh Blue!! :-)

Ok, the good news....on wednesday's 90 minute special the one and only JOHN HEFFRON will be back to perform!!! YAY!!! M. are you SO excited too? I am, I have been keeping my fingers crossed all season for this! If you can get through Jay Mohr and Dat Phan I highly suggest watching our boy John...he rocks!!!

The season is almost over...I hope they continue this show. I reality show that is all about laughing and comedy...that is what I like!

Rock on LCS!!!

2 comments:

  1. Um yeah, I'm totally excited to see our boy again! It's been a while. I bet he mentions us in his act... "And to those two girls who I met in BG, YOU ROCK and I love you!"

    This is such a great show! It really is funny.

    Yeah, I also liked Chris and am shocked that he got voted off? I pegged him from the beginning to win. He should have a good career though. So now, I'm throwing my vote to Josh as well.

    This is being DVR'd, so I will probably fast forward through Dat and Jay.

    Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, did you watch?? I read who won, but that's minor compared to seeing JH!!

    ReplyDelete