Thursday, August 17, 2006

JonBenet Killer Caught?

Wow, this is crazy. After 10 years the killer of JonBenet Ramsey has admitted to killing the little girl. The "man" was found/arrested in Thialand and claims that her death was an accident. Apparently he is a former school teacher....fucking sick! I hope that this really is the guy so that the dad can rest after 10 years, he has had so much happen in his life. Unfortunatly the mom died a few months ago with cancer and will not get to see this person captured.

This whole thing is so sad, but I am happy if the killer is caught. I am also glad that they continued to look for the killer and didn't stop even after all this time. If this had happened to me I wouldn't want them to EVER stop looking. I hope nothing else happened in Thialand, Thialand is known for high child prostitution.

here is the full story. There is also a video clip of the "man". i use that word VERY VERY loosely.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/08/17/ramsey.arrest/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment