Monday, August 21, 2006

Teen Choice Awards



(Picture is from 2005 awards in honor of Summer Slam this last weekend)


I forgot to watch the Teen Choice Awards Last night!!! (Yeah, I wanted to watch)

Normally I don’t watch this, but it looked like a lot was going on this year! Jessica Simpson and Dane Cook were hosting, K-Fed performed, Britney announced her hubby when he performed, Johnny and Orlando were there and much more! So I am kinda bummed I missed it. I really hope they play it again, MTV always plays their awards like a million times over! If I could only see it for Johnny, to make fun of K-Fed and to make fun of Jessica I would be happy!

For a list of winners - Click here

To see K-Feds performance, click here

What I also missed last night:
- WWE Summer Slam (Guess I will find out tonight what happened)
- Girls Next Door (it is recorded)
- Platinum Weddings (A new sick show about people who spend hundred of thousands on weddings. Don’t like that they spend that much, but I always watch!)

2 comments:

  1. I too missed Summer Slam.

    Grrrrr Jenn, Grrrrr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry!

    Did you hear Jeff Hardy is back? Came back Monday! I LOVE him!!!

    ReplyDelete