Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Question of the Day?



Question: Do you have a secret/or not so secret Celebrity Fascination?

I do and almost EVERYONE who knows me knows mine....It is the lovely Rachael Ray!

I LOVE Rachael Ray! I think she is SO awesome and just a genuine and real person! I have loved me RR for a long time! Excluding her kids books, I now own all her cooking books (thanks again M). Her magazine and TV shows are awesome and so fun and now her new talk show is coming September 18.....YES!!! Terry and I will be watching that on our mini after marriage get-a-way in Amish Country! :-)

I like to see someone in hollywood who is hard working, fun, can laugh at themselves, likes to eat and over all are not all full of themselves! Those are people I like to see have success in the industry!

So I ask again....who is your celebrity fascination and why? we all have one :-)

fascination - the state of being intensely interested

2 comments: