Thursday, August 03, 2006

It's as TWEEZE as 1, 2, 3!

So I was watching T.V. and saw this info commercial and just had to share it! It is for Tweeze (pronounced twee - zee), a combination tweezer/shaver thing! Who knows if this works or not, I just thought the commercial was hilarious and gross! Check it out http://www.buytweeze.com/ . It is harder to see the commercial on the small screen, but if you have seen the commercial on TV....you know what I mean and it is worth the watch!

My favorite part (besides the name of the product) is when this lady says she has a hard time seeing if she got all her embarrassing hairs and they show like 4-5 dark black 1/2 inch long hairs...HOW DO YOU MISS THAT?!?!?!

This product may work, I don't care - I just like watching the commercial :-) So please enjoy!

And remember...It's Easy with Tweeze! ;-)

3 comments:

  1. Lol. I'm laughing, Jenn.

    I love the name of the product. Twee-zee. Awesome.

    Just awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, Jenn....I just saw that commercial a couple times this evening as well. Too Funny!

    and I have to admit, I looked it up online also.

    Thank God, I don't have that facial hair crap to worry about!

    Can you really imagine using that in "the bikini zone"....ick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE informercials:)

    Just last night, I caught one for the FRAC (a flashlight, radio, a? and c?... crap, can't remember what the last two letters stand for...)

    Anyway, I think my new dream is to come up with some device that mixes together a variety of cool toys and get rich by creating my very own informercial for it.

    Anyone have any ideas or want to be my partner in this endeavor?

    ReplyDelete