Thursday, August 17, 2006

VitaminWater - I am indifferent!



So I was at the gas station this morning, looking for something to drink and I came accross Vitamin Water. So I picked up the tropical citrus w/ b+guarana (whatever the heck that is) b/c it was for energy! I was excited b/c we all know Kelly Clarkson promotes this stuff, so it had to be good - right? I have hope for this b/c it sounds like it would be good!

I have to honostly say I don't know either way if I am a fan or not. I mean the first taste tasted like water down fruit juice, YUCK! The second and third tasted a little better but still watered down. However, the more I drink it the better it tastes - WEIRD! (why did I keep drinking even though it didn't taste great at first...because I am not a quiter) I think this is something I could drink on occasion but I haven't made up my mind 100% yet. Maybe it was just the flavor I tried.

Has anyone else tried this stuff? Do you like it, hate it?

I may give another flavor a try but which one I don't know!

4 comments:

  1. Never tried 'em.

    Now, are these sweetened with nutra sweet? Or with flippin' that fake sugar stuff? (Someone help me with the name.)

    Guarana apparentely has caffiene in it. See here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guarana

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm...interesting. Never tried, actually, never heard of it.

    So, did it give you more energy???

    ReplyDelete
  4. First off, it isn't sweet sweet basically the best I can describe is water down Hi-C. I looked at the ingredients and it doesn't appear to contain that fake sugar stuff....that stuff gives me a headache anyways.

    Second, I don't feel anymore energized than what I was before! I did have mountain dew before so there may be a slight scew in the experiment!

    I was reading more and it seems as though this would be good for people who do not take a multi-vitamin. I am still not sold on this product yet????

    ReplyDelete