Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Some of my Favorite Songs

Here are some of my favorite "newer" songs that I have heard on the radio recently that I can't get enough of!

1. Muse - Knights of Cydonia
2. Red Hot Chili Peppers - Tell me Baby
3. Killer's - When You Were Young
4. Gnarles Barkley - Crazy
5. Wolfmother - Women

Oh, I also LOVE LOVE LOVE the Dixie Chicks newer song (making nice or something like that) - I know it was released awhile ago but I heard it for the first time a couple weeks ago and really want that CD!!! Dixie Chicks have never let me down with their music - I love it all!

Any newer songs out that you love to listen too?

4 comments:

  1. There's a particular song by the Ying Yang twins that I've heard recently. I'm not certain of the title, and quite frankly, judging by the words of this song, it probably isn't suitable for typing anyhow.

    Anywho, it's beyond ridiculous but hearing M sing it makes me laugh. Actually it's got a fun beat to it though.

    ..."it's like bam, bam, bam, bam!"

    Anyone know it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are both crackin' me up.

    Gnarls Barkely? I love it. Ying Yang twins? Awesome.

    Jenn - that Dixie Chicks song is, "Not Ready to Make Nice." You're dead on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. can someone tell me who sings that new song...that sounds like it could be Enrique....the chorus is like "and i said whoah-a-whoahawhoa...yeaaahhhyeah"...and it echoes each time?
    it's a total cheesy song, but i don't get much radio time lately (with not commute and all).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must be very, very behind. I have no idea who the Ying Yang twins, Muse, or Wolfmother are.

    My new favorite - of course the new Dixie Chicks CD - and the Wreckers (Michelle Branch's new band).

    ReplyDelete