Saturday, August 19, 2006

USA all the Way!



I LOVE FRIDAYS!

Besides the fact it is the end of the work week, 90% of my favorite show are on TV on friday nights! It is so relaxing after a crazy week to watch some really really good TV and lay on the couch with T. and my cats watching TV and unwinding! I have to say lately the USA channel is becoming my favorite channel to watch! They have such GREAT shows!

Here is what I watch:

8-9 ~ Law and Order SVU

9-10 ~ Monk

10-11 ~ Psych

11-12 ~ House

(We DVR Battlestar Galactica on SCIFI and watch that later - T. Loves it!!)

But basically these are the shows we watch and I love them all so much, ecspecially Monk and Psych. If you haven't seen these shows yet you are missing out! These are just cute, funny shows...things that are missing on alot of other networks!

So if you are looking for something good to watch friday nights - turn to the good old USA for a very entertaining evening of good TV! P.S. - there are some other really good shows on other nights as well! (end plug)

http://www.usanetwork.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment