Friday, September 01, 2006

T.I.R.E.D.




(Sebastian and Belle - making their blog debut)


I am exhausted today! I am glad I am getting off early today (next blog). This is a summary of why I am so tired….

Overall, just tired. Not sleeping as much. Down to the final 15 days before the wedding. Went to bed at 10pm last night. Was sleeping like a baby. Then woke up at 12:45am because my legs were itching REALLY bad. Hate the Venus sensitive skin razor! Put powder on my legs and started to feel better. Now I can’t go back to sleep. Took a sinus infection pill in the evening, must be keeping me awake. Just laying in bed wide awake. Then the mind starts to think and wonder. UGH!! Finally fell asleep sometime after 3:30 am. Woke up to the alarm at 6:30 am. Now I am tired. Good thing it is Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment