Tuesday, September 26, 2006

My New Favorite Show



So I watched the premier of the show Heroes on NBC last night and I must say I LOVE it! These are my favorite types of TV shows….sci-fi, drama with a little humor! The show totally got me hooked after the first episode; I can’t wait to see what happens! It is my new favorite show - well it is in my top 5!

I also have to say I thought the season premier of Desperate Housewives on Sunday was pretty good. It was reminiscent of the season 1 days! I wasn’t sure about this show this year because I though ¾ of last year sucked – but I was pleasantly surprised for season 3!

Coming up this week and next – Smallville, Dr. Who and Battlestar Gallactica! Frack’n A (ok, T & I are the only ones who will get that – oh well!). I know these shows will be good, but I am still excited for them to start already!

Hope your fall TV season is going as well as mine!

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree on the awesomeness of "Heroes" J! I thought it was just great.

    A total knockoff on "X-Men"... but that's why I love it!

    ReplyDelete