Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I AM GETTING MARRIED!



So my blogging will be slightly limited this weekend as I am GETTING MARRIED!!!!

I am still going to keep you updated on the details of the weekend early next week (well not all the details!!!)

To anyone attending be careful if traveling!

I can't wait to make my first blog as a married women - I am so excited that I am marrying my best friend this weekend and so thankful that I have some one that makes me feel beautiful, content, excited and happy everyday!

........
Before I say goodbye to the Blog for a few days here is the first story of the "weekend". T & I went to pick up his tuxedo at After Hours tonight after work. We got up there and they gave him his tux to try on - well he asked to try it on before we left and good thing! He put the tux on and the pants were a size 44!!!! T is a 36 - HAHAHAHAHA I couldn't help it, I was laughing so hard, his pants were half way down his thighs. Of course T didn't find this as amusing. Well they ended finding a 36 and with a quick, slightly too short hem, the pants were in our hands and heading back home! They will work for the day :D I called my parents and I guess my dad didn't have any better luck at his After Hours pick up! His coat was WAY too long, the sleeves were way past his hands and his pants were 3 inches too short!!! LOL!!! I can just see my dad - it is like a funny sketch comedy show! They will fix it and get them back to dad friday and all will be well. The rest of the groomsmen go in tomorrow to get their tuxedos - I guess we will see what happens with them!

I laugh because it doesn't take as much energy as getting pissed. But I must say that I have a slight disappointment with these mistakes. I understand mistakes will be made and I am happy they are fixing them, I don't understand how businesses like Davids Bridal and After Hours can make so many mistakes (we have had mistakes with davids as well) and yet their business is booming? It is crazy and interesting!




Ok, fair well my fellow bloggers! I will talk to you on the flip side :-)

9 comments:

  1. YEAH, YEAH, YEAH!!!

    CONGRATULATIONS! And have a beautiful, fun, memorable, relaxing, enjoyable, lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, A's tux came in the wrong size from After Hours as well. They were quick to correct things, but still... Anyway, can't wait to see you walk down the aisle on Saturday, J!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny! But glad everything worked out.

    I agree, I too can't wait to see you on Saturday! Should be just lovely.

    Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:14 PM

    Hello Mrs. H!!!,
    I wanted to be the first to call you by your new name on your blog. :-)

    Seriously, though. I hope today was perfection.

    Love,
    K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:57 AM

    I hope you had an amazing day!

    Can't wait to hear (or read...whatever) all about it!

    rumor has it that you were beautiful!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats to you, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything was SO beautiful! Especially you! You were fun to watch, it was great seeing you so happy and enjoying every minute of it! :)

    Can't wait to see all the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, and I plan on putting that bouquet to good use!

    Thanks for that PERFECT toss! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous4:03 PM

    K shared some of the photos with me Jenn - you were positively GORGEOUS. Glowing.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete