Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I love my grill pan!


Last night I used for the first time our new Calphalon Grill Pan and I LOVED it! We made grilled ham and cheese sandwiches and this pan turned out a perfect sandwich (well it was perfect also because I am a fabulous cook!). It was perfectly grilled, crunchy on the outside cheesey on the inside and those cute grill lines all over - perfect! It is a non-stick pan which is awesome as well, ecspecially when making grilled cheese! And the pan is big (13") which made three sandwiches without a problem! I can't wait to use our new pan to make other things like fish, chicken, steak - who knows!!! I give this product two tongs way up! I think this is a must have for any kitchen!

Thanks mom, dad and K for this fabulous gift - we LOVE it!!!

A few other of my favorite must haves in my Kitchen:
(this is a very condensed list as kitchen products are one of my addictions!)

1. A spoon-u-la (I love these)
2. A large Dutch Oven - mine is in bright red! (these are great for soups)
3. Toaster oven
4. A giant cutting board
5. A great all around kitchen knife
6. We also got a professional waffle maker that we are SO anxious to try out (maybe not a neccessity but sure is fun!)
7. Next on our list to buy - our Kitchen-Aid Stand Mixer (oh my, I just peed a little I got so excited!)

Any kitchen products you love?

3 comments:

  1. I love my grill pan, too.

    I like the little lines ya get on your grilled cheese. Too cute.

    Good for fish, too.

    (I have a waffle maker and burn the waffles EVERY time. Be careful.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. (someone has her funny pants on today!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i absolutely love a waffle iron. it is so great and easy for overnight guests. and when i was in grad school i'd make a batch and just freeze them so i'd hav a quick breakfast in the mornings.

    ReplyDelete