Monday, September 25, 2006

Locked, Loaded and Looking Fabulous!

So maybe it is just being a newlywed, or maybe I wasn’t feeling as “perky” but this weekend when T & I were at the mall in his home town I decided to go buy something I had never owned before – A Victoria’s Secret bra! Yes, yes, I have never owned a famous VS bras before. Usually it is because I have always felt that I can go get one just as nice for half the price, to me it really didn’t matter. My co-workers have talked about how nice these bras are and though I have been curious, to me a bra is a bra – or so I thought!!

So I went into the store and I actually decided to have them measure me. I thought I knew what I was but Oprah says that most women think they are certain size and then find out they aren’t – so if Oprah says get measured before buying a bra then so be it! Well to my surprise I was a whole cup size off – WHAT!?!?! I have been wearing an entire cup size too small for, well, a long time! So I was excited that I could finally upgrade to a new letter in the alphabet after many many years. The lady was SO nice. After she measured me she gave me a variety of bras in different styles to try on. I wanted bras I could wear everyday and she gave me suggestions to a few bras for me! I ended up leaving the store with 3 very lovely and extremely comfortable new VS bras! I purchased the Angels – Infinity Edge, another Angels Bra and a Body by Victoria bra! Today I have been in such a great mood and I 100% believe it is because my bosoms are properly lifted, fitted and looking fabulous!

I never thought a bra could make a difference, but I must say that I love my new bras and can’t wait to buy more!! I know for most of you this is nothing new or surprising – but for me I had a break through this weekend when it comes to my bosom coverage – VS all the way!

Click here for VS website!

4 comments:

  1. Well, as the other non VS wearer in the office, I think you've inspired me. I have one that I particularly like, but the infinity edge one intrigues me. I'll take anything that gives me more "lift" and volume!

    Ha!

    Glad to know that all of that talk about VS's greatness is true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo J! How exciting! VS bras are certainly in a league of their own. I, too, had them measure me once... Unfortunately, though, I didn't get to go up in the alphabet:(

    I love how they'll just bring you a bunch of different types of bras (in your size) to your dressing room. That makes the whole experience:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. my friend and i did the same thing the other week (b/c she saw the Oprah episode and it inspired us). i too was a full cup size off and i am very glad you've ventured into VS world. i haven't done that yet, but i'm getting there.....last week i bought my first GapBody bra and so far, so good. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Oprah, she sure knows what she is talking about :-) It feels good to be in a bra that fits!

    So it has been just about a week of wearing my new bras and I couldn't be happier! I LOVE them and really do notice a difference! I don't know if every bra I will own now will be VS but I am definatly going to get nicer ones from now on!

    M. I actually have the Angel Infinity Edge and I guess that is different then the plain Infinity edge - mine apparently is a "softer" feel! LOL - whatever! I totally think going there, getting sized and then trying on samples of bras is the way to go in finding the perfect bra for you!

    ReplyDelete