Friday, September 22, 2006

Don't Hate Me!




(Sebastian and Belle cuddling/sleeping on the couch)


Poor Kitty!

So today I took our precious little 6 ½ month old kitten Belle in to get spayed this morning. She was so sad and crying this morning in her cage as I drove her to the vet. I strongly believe in getting your cats spayed or neutered (Thanks Bob Barker!) but I hate leaving my little girl at the vet to go through this! I hope it doesn’t take long for her to feel better.

On top of that, I also pissed my other cat off (Sebastian aka Fatty McFatty!) this morning. Belle couldn’t eat anything after 10 pm so I got rid of all their food last night. From 6 am till I left at 8 am this morning all I hear is fatty crying b/c he was hungry. I did give him his food back before I left, but he was not a happy cat! I hope both my cats don’t hate me – I feel sad and like a very bad “mom” today :(

I read that cats forget easily but I don’t know if I believe that – I think they just choose to ignore you. But today I hope they forget, especially Belle. She will be getting LOTS of love this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment