Thursday, September 07, 2006

Wedding Update: Part 1

So I was going to stay away from talking too much about our upcoming wedding b/c I didn’t want to bore people with the details and my random lovey dovey comments….but as the saying goes – I am the Bride and will do what I want (and it IS my blog)!!! Hehehe

So basically the wedding is 9 days away and I have been overwhelmed with a variety of emotions! I am SO happy, smiling ALL the time, giggling like a 13 year old girl with a crush for no reason at all, my stomach wants to throw up about 85% of the day, I feel like I could cry if anything goes wrong….just SO many emotions! AND I LOVE IT!!! I love these different feelings because not one of them is a feeling of doubt or concern; they are all feelings of excitement and of course a little anxiety! After six years together I know this is right and I can’t wait to be Mrs. H.!!!! I get worried about the details but I also remember at the end of the day NONE of this matters b/c I am marrying the man I want to spend the rest of my life with. (see, I told you random lovey dovey comments – I can’t help it!) T. on the other hand is as cool as an ice cream cake! He is excited but more ready for the day to be here so the planning can stop! He is not a planner at all, I am! So T's feelings right now are basically the same as any other day. I am the nut job!

I do think all of these feelings over the past 3 weeks have made me sick! Not figuratively but literally! Yesterday I woke up with a sore throat and today I woke up with a head cold and a sore throat…YUCK! I think it is my body telling me to calm down and to take it easy! So I am going to listen. I don’t want to be sick on our wedding day – not fun!!

So sleep and over the counter cold medicine – here I come!!

more updates to come.......

No comments:

Post a Comment