Thursday, September 21, 2006

Excuse me?????



I DON'T LIKE SEEING THIS!!!!

I found this on Popsugar and this is Cindy Crawford’s 5 year old daughter and she is posing like this for pictures?!?!?! HELL NO!!! She is FIVE! Maybe I am a prude or something, but a 5 year old does not need to be posing like this. Click Here for the article and all the pictures. Not all the pictures are as bad, but I still have a problem with young children being put out in the public’s eye too early or just growing up too early. I mean we all played dress up and I am sure there are pictures of me dressed up and posing but I would have never known to or even thought to pose like this! But in today’s society sex and sexuality is out there more and more and kids are acting more grown up at a much much earlier age. It scares me because I would like to have kids someday and I don’t want to shelter them from the world but I don’t want them to be exposed to things that are way too old for them either – I just want them to grow up and have time to be kids!!! (UGH)

Ok back to the picture. I just think this is a sexually suggestive pose that no child should be doing. If you are 18 and over then whatever – other than that you are too young! I don’t care her mom is a super model and she posed like that – it is not appropriate. How are you teaching your kids to act and what kind of people are you exposing your children too?

What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Jenn, I thought the same thing. That is completely inappropriate. That girl needs a shirt, pronto.

    They certainly should not be publishing that anywhere. Why would Cindy Crawford approve that? It's disgusting and disgraceful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wrong. I feel really bad for her.

    ReplyDelete