Thursday, September 21, 2006

Question of the Day?



Will you be a “Jackass” this weekend?

This weekend the second Jackass Movie will be released. I think people either hate these movies or love them! I am sorry to admit that I love them….I know – it’s a thing! I don’t know what it is – it can be very disgusting at times and everything they do is stupid, yet I am strangely drawn to watch! So I don’t know if I will go this weekend, but sometime in the next couple weeks I will be sitting in the comfy movie theater watching a bunch of grown men act like jackasses – it should be a good time!

What are your thoughts, will you see this movie?

P.S. Johnny is HOTT!!!

2 comments:

  1. I will be a jackass this weekend! Oh, and if you think Johnny is sexy, go check out the picture I have of him on mine! Mmmmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:44 PM

    I also think that Johnny is hot. When that last one came out, I was a jackass. I'm sure that I will be there in the near future if not this weekend.

    ReplyDelete