Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Wedding Kit Items



So being an event coordinator I already have an "event" kit I take with me to most of my events. It has a sewing kit, scissors, pins, pens, tape, ect.... but more items for corporate type of event! For my wedding emergency kit I have also got things like a tide pen, pepto bismoth, tums, and a few other odds and ends. Do you have any suggestions for what should be included in this kit...any secret tid bits if you will? Just let me know if you can think of MUST HAVE items for the wedding kit!!!

7 comments:

  1. Spray deodorant. And tissues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gum
    Scissors (to cut the tags off of dress)
    chalk
    Q-tips
    Bobby pins
    Those "blot your face when it gets sweaty" papers
    crackers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I'd have to say mints as opposed to gum. You don't want bridesmaids up there chomping away.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA - good point M, the "bridezilla" in me would come out if i heard someone chopping, smacking, or chewing in a manner of which I could hear with their gum!!! We all know my biggest pet peeve are loud eaters/chompers! There will be NO Britney Spears gum chewing at our wedding!!!

    So far these are all good suggestions. I don't have most of them yet! Thank you and If you think of any others post them (I will have to check my blog a few times before the wedding)!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hairspray
    Eye drops
    Clear fingernail polish
    Lint roller
    Double-sided tape

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, and a steamer. That came in REAL handy for Sarah's wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My friend called me last night about the steamer - she is getting one!!! I didn't even think of that but that is a really good idea!!

    OH, I really like the eye drops one too - T will need those on account his eyes don't create moisture...hehehe!

    Such good ideas - I can't wait to put the kit together - FUN!

    ReplyDelete