Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Why Haven't You Replied???

(Just venting.......)

I get SO very frustrated when I email people (at work) and they DO NOT REPLY in a timely manor to the question/s I ask!! I see that you opened it folks...now answer my question! If you need time to figure out the answer then instead of simply ignoring me for a week how about you email me and say "I need more time to find out this answer. I will get back to you next week." As simple as that folks! Why do people here feel that they are too good/important to respond to emails? It is seriously annoying and honestly disrespectful. UGH!

2 comments:

  1. Totally annoying. I understand and think the same thing.

    Even if you DON'T have an answer for me - write me back to tell me that it's going to BE a while and that you'll get back to me.

    UGH.

    ReplyDelete