Monday, January 01, 2007

Are You Kidding Me?



So this just completely upset me.

T & I went to Starbucks New Years Eve afternoon to get some delicious hot beverages. We went through the drive through and in front of us there was a person (who I will refer to as asshole, T preferred douchebag - but it is my blog and I will call him asshole). Asshole paid for his drink and then the great Starbuck barista's handed asshole his blended drink. Asshole then proceeded to give the person working at the window a couple items of trash from his car to have them throw it away. WHAT??? Seriously, I could not believe what I saw. It looked like a taco bell cup and wrappers! I didn't realize people actually did this. What an absolute ASSHOLE!!! He wasn't a college student either (not like that is an excuse, the guy ooked to be in his late 30's and was in a nice car. T & I pulled up to the window and asked if what we saw was for real and they half smiled and said yes (obviously they were being nice) but T & I defiantly vocalists our distain for people like this all the way home. Seriously - what an asshole!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe someone would do that! How ruuuuude!

    ReplyDelete