Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Good Movie!



Last night T & I rented the Illusionist with Edward Norton, Paul Giamatti, and Jessica Biel. It was a really good movie! Even though I had an idea of what would happen towards the beginning of the movie and figured it out by the middle...it was very interesting and very well acted! Even Jessica Biel was pretty good! Even though this is probably classified as a romantic movie it didn't feel like one because it made you think and was just overall very entertaining! T. liked it alot!! I totally recommend it!


P.S. I forgot how hot Edward Norton was (even with his beard thing). He is totally on my list - so cute!

3 comments:

  1. P.S. Go to IMDB.com and see all the work Paul G. has done! It is amazing his line of work! In 2006, 6 of his projects came out and in 2007 so far he has 5 lined up! Talk about someone who is earning their paycheck. He is definatly someone who works hard!! (I like to see people in hollywood who actually work hard and not just do one film every year or two)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought that movie at WalMart, and I loved it! I thought it was a great film too. Edward Norton has become one of my favorite actors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVED him in Fight Club. So awesome.

    ReplyDelete