Monday, January 15, 2007

I'll Shout it to the World!



Ok, I'll admit it - I love minivans! Yes, I said it I L.O.V.E. minivans!

I don't have kids or large pets - I just love vans! I have loved them for a long time and I don't care who knows! I would love to get a great conversion van, or a VW van or a new mini van! They are all great!

They have tons of space and sit up high and are just wonderful! I looked at minivans a couple years ago but they are a little more expensive so I got my wonderful Honda Accord instead, but I am beginning to get the minivan itch again! (It would have been very helpful during the move!) I still have two years before I pay off my car so we won't be getting a new car ANY time soon, but I have to say if and when we get a new car a minivan is at the TOP of my list! Who knows what great vans they will have out in a few years - it blows my mind and I am excited!!!

So make fun all you want - I don't care any more, I love my van obsession!

8 comments:

  1. I Love minivans too!!! Juan's mom has a minivan. I learned to drive in a minivan. Go mini vans!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehehehehehhee....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure how I feel about your obsession, but I'll grant you that the feature of being able to open both sliding doors and the back hatch with the push of a button is pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reason 246 why I like Minivans:

    So last night my sister's boyfriend bought a TV and I drove them. The TV box would not fit in my car so we had to take the TV out of the box in the parking lot in the rain to fit it in my car. This would never be a problem if I had a van.

    And yes M, I am a nerd! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is hilarious...you are the 2nd 20-something person with no children who I know who is in love with minivans. I should introduce you to my other friend... :)

    To each his own...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:29 PM

    We swore we would never drive one but we ate our words when our daughter was 3 weeks old and traded my Honda Accord on a Honda Odyssey. We laughed all the way home about how we couldn't believe we were driving a minivan and at the time I was only 24. It's the ultimate practical vehicle.

    The most we fit in it was on a trip to Home Depot with some friends. We had 4 adults, the baby, a big stroller, 2 lawn mowers in boxes, a trimmer and a couple cases of water.

    ReplyDelete
  7. W.K. - that's it. Trade the car in and buy one. I can TOTALLY see you rockin' out to G-n-R while driving your family vehicle.

    Awesome.

    ReplyDelete