Wednesday, January 24, 2007

A Little Taste of Heaven (individually wrapped!)


This weekend T. was in the mood for Suzy Q's (his favorite snack cake of all-time) so as we were walking down the aisle I took notice of my favorite dessert type snack food - Little Debbie, Oatmeal Creme Pies! YUM!!! (side note: it is probably the only food with the word pie in it that I DO enjoy) It had been way too long since I have had one of these...at least a year! So I picked up a box and couldn't wait to tear into them when I got home! And my friends, they were just as good as I remembered! I do recall why I stopped buying these because they are so good you just want more. mmmmmm

T. is defiantly a Hostess man (actually he will eat anything) while I prefer Little Debbie. Another yummy treat, although nothing is better than the oatmeal creme pies, are the Strawberry Shortcake Rolls! YUM

So it got me thinking, are you a Little Debbie person or a Hostess person and what are your favorite sweet treats?

Can't remember all the products?? Click here for the Little Debbie site & here for the Hostess site.

2 comments:

  1. I think I'm a Hostess girl - Ho Hos, Ding Dings (just the names alone are great!). But I love the Little Debbie Fudge Rounds and peanut butter wafer bar things. Good question!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BOTH.

    I love them BOTH.

    Right now I'm craving ALL of them and I can not get to ANY of them because I chose to live in Mexico. Where all they have is oreos.

    ReplyDelete