Tuesday, January 02, 2007

I want I want I want!!!!

So I TOTALLY LOVE these Shoes. You can design your own at www.converse.com. They are about $60, which is reasonable for your own pair of custom made converse shoes!!! The funny thing is I designed these shoes a month or two ago and my sister, Rambles and Brambles or K.W. Blog on the side, just told me and wrote a blog about the pair of converse she designed. Visit her blog to see her design, but let's just say you can tell we are sisters...they are almost identical!!! hehe I am so ordering these in the next month or so! SO EXCITING!!!


Oh, and yes you did read that correctly my sister is blogging again!!! Yeah, I can't believe it either but I do forgive her b/c she had a pretty busy first semester at college. (P.S. All A's and one B - made the Deans List....WAY TO GO K!!!!!) I barely saw her and we live in the same town! However much to my surprise she has a new found love of the blog and she promises she will try to blog more often! She may not blog everyday, she isn't as addicted as I am but I would say at least once or twice a week! Please read her blog because she is VERY funny - she takes after her older sister! K. you seriously crack my shit up!!!!


So in summary: I love and want these converse and my sister is freak'n hillarious!!!

2 comments:

  1. I crack your shit up? Luckily you have all that spackle left over from your dreaded dining room. Now you can fix it.

    It is pretty hilarious that our shoes are almost exactly identical! We're pretty freaky like that I guess!

    Oh, and Mom's pretty excited that I'm blogging again too!

    ReplyDelete