Saturday, January 13, 2007

Thursday's Rock!



HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Great scene!

I know we say this over and over but I love the Thursday TV, ecspecially the Office! I laugh for an hour and a half straight thursday (My Name is Earl, The Office and Scrubs). It is seriously great! I also love Grey's Anatomy, Smallville and Supernatural - all on Thursday's! WOW that's alot of great TV on one night! We actually got a second DVR for the upstairs TV so we could record everything - it was only $10 more a month and totally worth it!! (yeah - I know)

It is great that there are so many wonderful shows on one night and shows that put T & I in great moods and make us laugh so hard! We feel SO good after all that laughing!!


P.S. Um K., I laughed SO hard when "Michael" had his computer say boobs. It made me think of your computer and what you use to make it say. HAHAHAHAHA SO awesome!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. W.K. - I cannot WATCH this show enough!!! Didn't you love Karen and Phyllis' "makeover?"

    HAHAHAHAHA!

    Too awesome.

    And yes, I think that webster's online talking dictionary is still a prime source of workday entertainment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehehe........ poop.

    Ah memories:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's a clip of Jim slapping Dwight on Youtube. I could watch it over and over ...

    ReplyDelete