Monday, January 22, 2007

I LOVE BMG Music!



So I am sure not everyone likes BMG....but I do! (Side Note: I know this is big business but I do buy all my new releases and do plenty of CD shopping at our local CD store) I have been a member since 1999! BMG has changed alot since then and now they actually have new releases "Premium titles" out that you can buy. (I know that was always one of the biggest complaints about BMG - not having newer stuff.)

The thing I like about BMG is that you can search through tons and tons of music! Sure they may not have alot of abstract stuff, but you can go other places for that! But they do have alot of stuff to choose from in so many genre's, including up and coming artists...which I like! You can also preview the music, which you can't do at stores!!

But the best thing of all are the sweet deals you get from BMG! First, you get points whenever you buy CD's from online. The points add up to free music and currently I am up to 7 free CD's!! Plus, they are always sending me emails for great deals like the one I got today! Buy one CD at regular price (around $18-$19) and get unlimited CD's for $1.99 plus shipping & handling! SWEET!!! So needless to say I took advantage of this awesome deal today! During the move I noticed a couple CD's of mine missing (i most likely let someone borrow a CD and never got is back, and it is hard to keep track of over 400 CD's) so I purchased a couple of those and then some new ones! Here is my deal:

I bought 7 CD's for around $45.00. That is about $6-$7 per CD. I saved $84.40 (AWESOME!!)

These are the CD's I got:
- John Hiatt, Greatest Hits (replacement)
- Black Sabbath, Greatest Hits 1970-1978 (replacement)
- Ozzy Osbourne, Under Cover
- Jonny Lang, Turn Around
- Wolfmother, Wolfmother (T. has it but I want my own copy! PLUS....this one was free with my purchase!)
- Franz Ferdinand, You Could Have it so Much Better
- Ok Go, Oh No

These CD's should be here in about a week b/c BMG is always very quick with their service! It will be nice to come home and get to open 7 "new" CD's...I am very excited!

I am also a member of a DVD club, but I have to admit that I am not as into that. DVD's just don't interest me as much as CD's do!

No comments:

Post a Comment