- So help me if I eat one more cookie or candy bar I am going to scream at myself and then burst. I have had way too many sweets the past two weeks and I just feel gross. Sweets, I forbid you from entering my house…..at least until Thanksgiving.
- If our little Kitties don’t straighten up and stop being so damn ornery I am going to have to call my blog Wrestling Goldfish instead of Wrestling Kitties!
Me: "Do you want a piece of gum?"
T.: "No. I am trying to quit."
Me: “You are trying to quit chewing gum?"
T.: “Yeah, I am trying to quit chewing gum by smoking cigarettes.”
Me: “Really? By smoking.”
T.: “Yeah, that gum stuff is bad for you and such a disgusting habit.”
(While I wish he didn’t smoke, it is hilarious that he makes fun of it!)
- We have been at 80% capacity on our DVR for the last 2 months. We will watch a bunch of stuff then as soon as we watch something, something else is recording. Some may say that means we watch way too much TV. I think it means we need a 3rd DVR.
- I have never seen Pretty in Pink. I saw it advertised on TV last night. I really don’t care to see it.
- I want to eat this banana for breakfast but it is such a ridiculously inappropriate size that I feel wrong eating it. Seriously, the girth on this thing is obnoxious.
- We got business cards for Tastefully Simple this weekend. I am excited!! We got them from Vistaprint. 250 cards for $9 and that includes shipping and handling. Love me some Vistaprint!
- I am SO excited for Thanksgiving and Christmas! I am planning our TWO Thanksgiving dinners that we are hosting. Thanksgiving is T & my thang! I have also already started listening to Christmas music (YES, Yes I have!) and can’t wait to put up all our Christmas decorations….after Thanksgiving of course.
- You may say to me: “Man, you look tired”. But what I hear is: “Damn girl, those dark circles under your eyes against your pale and flaky skin make you look horrible. You need to go home so we don’t have to look at you!”
- I am enjoying Twitter at the moment. The first two times I tried it, not so much. But this third time is a tad more fun! Facebook on the other hand, you have annoyed me recently…..but I haven’t given up on you.