Monday, November 22, 2010

Finding The Happy


These little furry felines make me SO happy. 

 

 
Just look at them; all lined up and eating their dinner in an orderly fashion.  They are so well behaved.  After this they washed their dishes, did a load of laundry, and quietly laid in the living room not making a sound.See, here is Belle putting the dishes away for me. So helpful! (Yes, we washed the dishes again!)

“Where does this bowl go?!  Back here?! Look how helpful I am!”
(Yes Belle….so helpful.)


They each have their own fun personality and they make me smile every day.  There is nothing nicer than coming home after work to 3 cats sitting by the door, anxiously waiting to run amuck in the house and show off for me because they have been asleep all day.

I promise you, our cats will make people who think they do not like cats love them…..or at least love ours!

Here is my favorite picture this past week. This is Charlie chilling in our sink.


"What!  You weren’t planning on using this, were you?  Yeah, I didn’t think so.
Now please excuse me, I am napping here."


3 comments:

  1. CUTE. I love how cats think it's THEIR world and we're just living in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely more of a dog person, but I do like cats, too. They're so unpredictable. :) These pictures are adorable! (My fave is where they're all eating in a line. So orderly!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love kitties. I miss having them soooooo much. Athena and I could look at pictures of your cats every day.

    The line of cat butts as soon as your page opened made us happy :)

    ReplyDelete