Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Good Stuff!


So I wrote this post because twopretzels just wrote a post on aging and as I have been thinking about the aging of my face for a little while now and I decided to do something about it with some new products I bought - I thought I would share my products with you!


So recently I made an unusual but what I am thinking is necessary purchase for myself.....skin care products. I normally don't wear skin care products...I just never thought it was that important. I have been pretty lucky to not get many pimples/blemishes and because of that I have stuck to using my $2 face cleaner and vitamin E oil (A MUST HAVE) when I get blemishes. However, no matter how good your skin is OR how good you may think it is you... I am starting to realize I need to take better care of my skin! Maybe it is b/c I am turning 27 shortly, the cold weather, or just new lighting in our house but I decided it was time to get some NICE skin care products and try to help the signs of aging I am starting to get!

So a few weeks ago I went out and bought some lotions, face cleaner and Olay Regenerist night recovery moisturizing treatment. I had heard that the Olay Regenerist line was REALLY good so i thought I would give it a try! I have to say after just a couple weeks of using this product at night I am VERY happy! I don't know if anyone else will notice a difference, but I do! My skin feels better....healthier and surprisingly it is starting to feel a little tighter. I am so happy that I am going to try something else from this line! (Click here for all Regenerist products.) I think i may try Regenerist Deep Hydration Regenerating Cream (it contains vitamin E & B5 and helps dry skin like mine) and maybe Regenerist Thermal Skin Polisher.

I don't know compared to other products if the price is more or less...but my night cream was $18.99. I think that is reasonable b/c it will last me awhile and it works! I am also trying to make an effort to take 10 minutes or so a night to take care of my skin and not be lazy like I have been. I guess we will see what happens!

Any skin care products you love?

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:33 AM

    I am a huge Olay fan! I have been using their daily mosturizer since I was a teenager and I LOVE it! It does make my skin soft and supple, plus my face shows very minimal signs of my age (30) and believe me, it is not from a healthy diet and exercise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. If you go to Olay's website you can get free samples and coupons for their products! FUN!

    Jen, yes your skin is very lovely!! And good point, I am not going to get mine eaither from the diet or exercise ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to know J... I was totally pointing out my new crows feet under my eyes to A the other day. Definitely time (or past time!) to start with preventative measures.

    I'll probably go out and buy the Olay product this weekend! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you see on MSN's homepage today that there is a link called "Vitamin E oil may not be good for your skin"? Thought it was interesting. I had never heard of people using it on their skin until I read this post. Then I saw this link.

    I also might be trying the Olay products! Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't buy it!!!!!

    I have been using Vitamin E for years on my breakouts! I get the bottles of oil, dab a little on my breakout and it is gone in 1/2 of the time it would take to get rid of it normally! I have your proof!!! I don't see how it can be bad for your skin....it is a vitamin!

    Crock of poop in my opinion! :-)

    ReplyDelete