Monday, February 05, 2007

I Love this stuff!



I LOVE this stuff! Udderly sMOOth, udder cream! I started using this stuff last wednesday and I am already noticing a big difference on how my hands feel and look! I am truly amazed!

Udderly Smooth was originally developed for use on Dairy cows but since has become a healing product for many people!

I have just been using it at night (and still using my same B&BW lotion during the day). It seems to be making a big difference! It is a little to greasy at first for me for during the day, as I tend to have oily palms or something, but at night it is great! I suggest this as it seems to be bringing some life and moisture into my dull and very dry hands! I actually bought mine at Ace Hardware - hahaha! I haven't seen where else it is sold, but I can let you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment