Monday, February 26, 2007

Have you ever......

Have you ever gotten SO frustrated during a meeting that you wanted to reach across during a meeting and throw everything off the person's desk onto the floor or out into the hall?!?!?!

I actually pictured the entire scene in my head. I first reached over and threw all the papers into the air (tearing a couple as I go), then I tossed all the books out into the hall and finally I tossed the computer/keyboard and printer against the wall. The entire time screaming....SHUT UP, JUST SHUT UP!


Yeah, that would make me feel alot better!

2 comments:

  1. Oh no J! I can see it now... I never think about throwing stuff. My aggression comes out more so in my words in my imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's not good! I have felt that way before, but it's been awhile. I wish there was something someone could do to help your situation!

    ReplyDelete