Monday, February 26, 2007

I think She is Addicted Now....




This past Friday after work my sister and I decided to spend some quality time together and head up to Toledo to go shopping! She had never experienced the wonderfulness that is Target so we decided to go there and Best Buy.


I have to say it was SO nice to spend time with my sister! We were out and about for nearly 3 hours and I had a blast! Neither of us our much of shoppers....we don't really like to browse or fight crowds. However, Target wasn't at all crowded and it was just nice to walk around casually looking at whatever we could find! We were in the store for about an hour and enjoyed EVERY moment of it! We also got some kick-ass deals! yesssss I think she is addicted now! I am SO glad she came up to school here, I really am enjoying spending time with her! (now if we can just get our parents up here...right K?!?! hehe)

Seriously..... Target Rocks!


See the matching shoes we got!

No comments:

Post a Comment