Thursday, February 15, 2007

I'll Admit it...



I like Christina's new image and new sound, alot! I even think her new single Candyman is a little naughty, pop-esqu (word??), catchy, and fun to listen to! I love the clothes she wears now (super adorable and retro) and that she is showing off how good her voice really is! I really like that updated jazz/blues/ pop sound - AWESOME! I even think she pulls off the red lipstick wonderfully!

I am normally not a fan of this music but I am saying it right here, right now - I am going to buy her CD and frankly.......I think I am going to really enjoy it! Rock on Christina!!!

2 comments:

  1. I've been a fan of Christina (i'll forever refuse to use XTina) since day one. Her voice, and class for that matter, FAR surpass good ol' Britt.

    I adore her voice. And the fact that she can pull off the red lipstick so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I respect her for being a pop-diva who can actually sing. & I like her new song too... however, I'm not a fan of the hair. :)

    ReplyDelete