Thursday, February 15, 2007

From my sister; To all Google Bloggers:

Ok, this is from my sister who just updated her old blog to a google one. I can not answer this as I still have the old blog and do not plan on updating mine until I absolutley have too!

My sister wants to know how to post videos onto her blog. She has tried a couple different ways and it doesn't seem to be working like it did before. And since 75% of her postings are video related she doesn't know what to do!

Maybe it just wasn't working the times she tried it or maybe there is something special you have to do....but any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!

Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. I know how to post videos from YouTube, but that's all -

    On YouTube there is a line of gobble-de-gook on the right hand side of the page when you're watching a video called Embed. You can copy and paste that into your post box and the video will show up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes the video "codes" that you pull from YouTube and other places aren't closed. So, you just have to close them. If she's getting the message that "cannot accept this html it is not closed" that's the problem. So, you usually just have to add </close> at the end of the tag.

    ReplyDelete