Sunday, February 11, 2007

AWESOME MUSIC!



So this weekend my mom bought Corinne Bailey Rae's new CD (my parents really have such great taste in music, actually my sister and husband do too....I love that!)! Of course I got a copy of it too and I am here to tell you - it is AWESOME!!! She has such a great and soothing voice! So beautiful! GET IT NOW!! I am also watching the Grammy's and she just performed with John Mayer and John Legend - two other performers I adore! I own all John Mayers CD's and have loved him for so long....I love the blues sound he has! John Legend is also amazing! Their performances were so great!

I also got these other CD's this weekend:
- Jet's new CD (don't know the name) SO GOOD!
- The Spamalot Soundtrack (I love Monty Python)
- Gnarles Barkley (very fun!)

P.S. I am liking the Grammy's so far tonight! The Police are awesome....I hope they play again before the night is over, the performances are great, and so far I like all the people who have won and think they deserve it! We'll see what else happens. (PPS - Ludacris is adorable...I like him and glad he won and Mary J Blige's performance was fantastic...so emotional!)

2 comments:

  1. I have to burn some CDs for you. Remind me.

    P.S. 'Bring out your dead! Bring out your dead!'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm SO glad for this review. I think I'm going to download her off of iTunes.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete