Friday, February 16, 2007

DON'T EAT THIS PEANUT BUTTER!!!!

My mom just sent me an email about 2 brands of Peanut Butter that may be linked to a salmonella outbreak in the US. Peter Pan & the Wal-mart Great Value brand peanut butters with a product code starting with "2111" need to be thrown away immediatly as nearly 300 people who have eaten either of these peanut butters have experienced diarrhea, fever, dehydration, abdominal pain and vomiting. (sorry)

So please don't eat this peanut butter and let your friends know not to eat this!

I kid you not i opened this email as i was enjoying Jiff peanut butter toast....I am glad I eat Jiff!


Full Story:
Click here

1 comment:

  1. that's great! i just posted this and then checked on my blogs that i read, and it was on yours. someone has to take care of everyone's intestines!! :)

    ReplyDelete