Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I'll Take a Latte with Extra Compliments, please!

This last weekend we went to Starbucks to fulfill my latte addiction! After we placed our order the person taking our order told me "you have really nice hair"! This TOTALLY made my day! How can we not all love those nice and random compliments from complete strangers?!?! Thank you coffee shop girl for putting a smile to my face and reaffirming my hope that not all people out there are assholes!


P.S. Nothing tastes better with coffee than a nice compliment! MMMM.....TASTY!

2 comments:

  1. And just think - you didn't like your hair when you got it cut! (Do you now? I'm a little behind in the times.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i used to work at Starbucks (*$'s) and i loved working there. because we would get bored with the "factory" feeling working there gave, we would hand out unique compliments; it made us feel connected to our coffee lovers. how cheesy! but true.

    ReplyDelete