My New Shower Cap(s)!!!
I got this shower cap from AVON (visit through Nadja here) for only $1.99!!! I KNOW. I thought it was such a good deal I got 2 of course. Let me tell you, as someone who typically washes her hair twice a week, a shower cap is very important. But I just never seem to find one that is an all around good product. Which means I want something that is cute, something durable, AND something not expensive. Places like Amazon and Drugstore.com do sell them, and some are very affordable & cute but some are also cheaply made or sell for $15....ouch. I would rather continue with my hair pulled back tightly, headband on, don't let my face get near the water routine I do most days instead of paying more then $5 for one of these.
So here is exactly why I like it:
1) It is WAY cute!
2) Fits really well over the head so water will not get in. It fits well because it has an elastic band that is snug, but not so tight it hurts.
3) Very durable, this gem may only be $1.99 but it ain't made cheaply folks.
4) Brings me to my next point - it is AFFORDABLE.
5) Did I mention how stink'n cute it is?
6) I loved that plastic smell that it had when I opened the bag
7) It is not "old person" looking. Meaning, it is not an ivory colored shower cap with ruffles. (boring)
8) It is from AVON. I use to order AVON all the time and recently started it up again (uh, thank you). I have never really been disappointed in anything I buy from them.
9) It has pastel colored polka dots...and who DOESN'T enjoy that, especially at 7:30 in the a.m.
10) I now have a new accessory for the shower and that is simply awesome.
I think everyone should get a couple of these (and some other things from AVON) right away. Even you people who wash your hair everyday, come on, do you really have to wash your hair everyday. I think not...it is cool to be greazy.