Sunday, February 15, 2009

If You Need Us We Will Be At The Movies

As some one who LOVES movies and going to the movies, I decided to give you a list of the Top 10 Moives I am looking forward to seeing from now through summer.


1) March 6 - WATCHMAN!!!!! I am seriously pumped about this movie, I love comic book/graphic novel type movies and this one just looks so cool! Terry actually got me the graphic novel to read - love it!

2) March 20 - I Love You, Man - This just looks like a fun Sunday afternoon movie. I adore Paul Rudd and think that this is one of those movies that if we go to see it, it will be fun. If not then no biggie, we will catch it on DVD. But it looks fun. Plus Terry owes me a movie like this for making me go see Friday the 13th *shivers*

3) April 8 - Dragonball Evolution - OK, I know what you are thinking. The only reason I put this one on here is because my husband wants to see it and I am pretty sure we are going. Plus I use to watch the Dragonball cartoons with him, so sadly I have an idea of what is going on. I am REALLY hoping this one waits till DVD, but it is suppose to have some pretty good fighting.

4) May 1 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - LOVE the X-Men movies and I just think this movie looks really good!

5) May 8 - Star Trek XI - This is another one that just looks awesome and that I am excited to see!

6) May 15 - Angels and Demons - I have heard that this book was actually better then The Da Vinci Code and I am hoping this movie is better as well. I really enjoy these types of movies and thinking about what "secrets" are out there.

7) June 5 - Land of the Lost - Um, who DIDN'T love this show growing up! I know I loved it and therefore I am really looking forward to this movie. Oh yeah, and Will Ferrell and Anna Friel (from Pushing Daisies) is in it...so I am pretty certain I will laugh.

8) June 26 - Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen - Um, one word - AWESOME!!!! I saw the trailer this weekend and it looks SUH-WEEEET!

9) July 17 - Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince - I mean DUH! We have been waiting for this movie FOREVER and you can bet I will be there opening weekend fighting my way through screaming teenage girls to watch this movie. And then I will probably go back a couple more times JUST because I am so excited about it!

10) August 7 - G.I. Joe - Looks pretty kick-ass. Again, can you see the type of movies I enjoy.

Also, as I was looking through lists of upcoming releases I came across a few that sound interesting but that I had no idea were coming out! So here are a few bonus movies that look cool, but most likely a wait till DVD pick.

* February 20 - The Velveteen Rabbit (kids) - It looked like a fun movie.

* April 24 - Mutant Chronicles - I still don't know 100% what this is about but it looked cool and it had a good cast, including Ron Perlman & John Malkovich...so I am thinking I might like it.

* October 16 - Where the Wild Things Are - Who didn't like this book!!! No trailers yet, but I was excited.

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for Wolverine I can't even take it!

    ReplyDelete