Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Little Things...

Today at work we are getting TWO new copiers. I can not begin to tell you how excited I am about this. Yes, I know that is a bit sad….but seriously I am pumped. The copier has been a piece of crap since I started working here and has just got gradually worse over the year. You know the episode from The Office where they are fighting between a new copier and chairs…..well I think that copier was ours!

But now, well now we have these totally cute and really fast copiers. Now I can be more productive, and by productive I mean I can get my work done faster so I have more time to spend on the blog. Aw…..life is good.

4 comments:

  1. Lol. That episode of The Office always make me smile. I love them all. If I had to pick a favorite character, I couldn't.

    And, better technology makes the world a better place. Good for you! I'm happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for things that actually work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's funny that you described the copiers as "cute." Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. efficient technology makes a HUGE difference in your work-life. i totally hear you and i think that you must upload a pic or something, just to prove how a copier can be "cute"?!?

    ReplyDelete