Saturday, February 21, 2009

My Secret Confession

So it is no secret I am a fan of rock music and heavy metal. But what you may not know is that this rock girl has a major soft spot for cheesy romance songs. Yep, it is true....and I am NOT afraid to admit it. Those pop/love songs just pull at my heart strings every time.

So that is why I just HAVE to get this CD. It is from the Time Life series and it is the Dreams Collection. Ahhh. 30 of some of the most soothing and romantic pop songs of the 90's and today.

I mean, come on....just take a look at the songs. (Well a few are blech, like Marc Anthony and O'Town...but no CD is perfect)

CD 1
1. 100 Years Five For Fighting
2. Sunny Came Home Shawn Colvin
3. This Love Maroon 5
4. Un-Break My Heart Toni Braxton
5. Missing You Now Michael Bolton featuring Kenny G
6. Kiss Me Sixpence None the Richer
7. I'm with You Avril Lavigne
8. Brick Ben Folds Five
9. Beautiful Christina Aguilera
10. When Can I See You Babyface
11. I Love You Always Forever Donna Lewis
12. You Sang to Me Marc Anthony
13. I'm Like a Bird Nelly Furtado
14. Stay (I Missed You) Lisa Loeb
15. Dance with My Father Luther Vandross

CD 2
1. Here's to the Night Eve 6
2. Wherever You Will Go The Calling
3. You and Me Lifehouse
4. I'll Be Edwin McCain
5. Lullaby Shawn Mullins
6. Heaven Los Lonely Boys
7. Amazed Lonestar
8. This One's for the Girls Martina McBride
9. Said I Loved You… But I Lied Michael Bolton
10. A Moment Like This (Album Version) Kelly Clarkson
11. I Can Only Imagine MercyMe
12. Everything You Want Vertical Horizon
13. I Will Remember You (Live Version) Sarah McLachlan
14. All or Nothing O-Town
15. Butterfly Kisses Bob Carlisle



Yep, this is just lovely.

1 comment:

  1. I just had an aneurysm from simply reading Butterfly Kisses by Bob Carlisle. Not only is it a ridiculous song, but it makes me think of the father-daughter dance at every bad wedding I went to in the late Nineties.

    ReplyDelete