Monday, January 12, 2009

Get The GIST

Here is my weekly recap of my Grace In Small Things List

1-4-09
1. My Caprese Pasta
2. Captain Crunch
3. T. using the word “Extreme” about 216 times in one day
4. Funny Cat Videos
5. New 2009 Calendars

1-5-09
1. Finding out who the New Doctor will be on Dr. Who!
2. Sporks (need I really say more)
3. Taking Down Christmas Decorations
4. First day back to work…I am grateful to not only have a job but have one I really like
5. Compliments on my hair

1-6-09
1. Winning a Section (and money) on the Ohio State block game!
2. My shrinking list of things to do
3. Homemade Sloppy Joes and Smiley fries!!
4. Supernatural
5. No one at the Grocery store when I went!

1-7-09
1. Bringing in donuts for work and being called the best person in the world! (I will take that)
2. Eating a donut
3. My family
4. My hubby’s Siwwy Wabbit Hat!!
5. Pisanello’s pepperoni pizza (last slice for awhile)

1-8-09
1. Terry’s first day of school
2. Having time in the morning to get Starbux
3. My sister getting a job
4. Pretzels & Cream Cheese
5. Netflix’s quick delivery

1-9-09
1. It is Friday! (This will be on here a lot)
2. My sister & her constant love and support
3. My AWESOME parents
4. Terry making me laugh SO hard last night I was crying
5. Stargate Atlantis…I will miss you

1-10-09
1. Terry having the day off
2. Watching the snow fall from the comfort of our house
3. Play in the snow with our cat (I know, no kids just cats)
4. Watching two crappy movies with T.
5. A good cry….sometimes you need that

1 comment: