Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My Own Personal Video Game…In My Head.


I felt like frogger this morning as I drove through BG to do some errands before work!

It's a garbage truck in my lane, must go past…boop, boop, boop. Oh no, one of those street cleaning trucks…boop, boop, boop. Look out, girl on bike…boop, boop. Get over, the city is cutting down tree branches....boop, boop, boop, boop. Watch it, orange construction barrels.....boop, boop, boop.

Great Job! You made it – HIGH SCORE!

Yep, that was my morning. And yes this is how my mind thinks and I did make those sounds in my head as I drove past all these objects!!

Play frogger!

3 comments:

  1. It was a little ridiculous having all those snakes on the road that you had to avoid. Seriously, who lets snakes loose on the highway? Poor management skills, that person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. I love this post. And that's a great comparison.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA! Frogger is awesome.

    Side note...My sisters and I used to call poop "boop."

    HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete