Friday, July 18, 2008

I Want A Martian Child...

So Wednesday night before Project Runway K & I watched a movie.

Martian Child.

I have to say this was such a good movie, very very heartwarming. Of course I am in love with John Cusack so bonus right there, but the little kid in the movie was so adorable that you couldn’t help to just instantly want to adopt him yourself.

This is one of those movies I would like to own b/c it is just an uplifting/touching story that I could watch over and over. The movie is also based on a book, of the same name. I am not much of a reader, but this is one of the books I think I would truly enjoy reading…in fact I think I am going to go get it.

I highly suggest this movie; I really don’t think you will be disappointed.


(Mom and Dad, there is a golden retriever in it. But beware; there is a sad scene where I just lost it.)

3 comments:

  1. I liked this movie as well. Like you said this wasn't typically one of the movies I watch, but I still enjoyed it. I thought that it was heartwarming but funny as well. And John Cusack is just wonderful; fantastic even!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've wanted to see this movie for awhile. Now I'll have to put it on my "must watch" list for sure.

    ReplyDelete