Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Don't Mess With Me....Or You'll Be Sorry

So today I had a new friend with me on my way to work.

Meet Godzilla.

Godzilla rode with me this morning on the dashboard because I drove my husband's car to work today.

Yes, my dear hubby has a Godzilla "action figure" attached to the dash of his black Jetta.

This is just another reason why I love him. His last brown car had the Taco Bell dog bobble head, this black car - Godzilla. I have to admit every time I looked at it, it put a smile on my face. So I am just sharing, hopefully the pure randomness will put a smile on yours as well! :)

I am off to have lunch with godzilla. I wonder if he would like a tuna sub from subway?!?!

2 comments:

  1. He better protect your car for sqrats and the like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT! Go, go GODZILLA!

    I, too, ride with an action figure. It is a must.

    ReplyDelete